Welcome To Community Church! Today we spend time focusing on the wonderful gift of prayer that God has given to us as individuals and as His Church! Prayer is a core value of our church and we want to keep growing in becoming more of a praying church at Community! May His Spirit anoint and bless this time of worship and prayer today!
Thank You To Phoenix Bakery for continuing to provide
Pastor Dave will be out of the office most of the week using
Valentine Breakfast is this Saturday, Feb. 9! Breakfast will be served, free of charge, here at Community Church between
– Our Christian Sympathy is extended to the Jan and Mike O. at the passing of Jan’s mother last Sunday. May she and her family feel God’s loving embrace offer and experience His comfort, peace
– We give thanks that Roger R. was well enough to travel home this week. Let’s lift Roger and Connie in prayer as they continue rehab following Roger’s recent fall in Florida.
– Gloria D. was in the hospital for tests; she was able to return home. Let’s lift her in prayer that God would bless her with healing.
– Continue to pray for Kay V. as she is in Haiti for a dental mission trip through February 8th. She asks for prayer for safety, good health and stamina to serve the beautiful people of Haiti who are so desperately in need of dental care.
– Kevin and Shelly T., members of our partner church Cascade Community, were involved in a serious accident this week. Kevin was treated for a broken sternum and released from the hospital the same day. Shelley broke her back in the accident and
– Cadets will not be meeting this week Monday, February 4. The group will meet next on February 11 and will begin working on their Pinewood Derby cars in preparation for the Cadet-O-Rama in March!
– Women’s Tuesday Night Bible Study will be starting a new study on the book of Acts. Women of all ages are welcome to join in this study and fellowship time! Please contact Sandi S. or Janice P. if interested.
Sanctuary Technology Upgrade: With the technology updates that have taken place with the equipment in the sanctuary, no ministry should make use of any sound equipment or video screens without a trained technician on site. If your ministry is in need of assistance, please contact Eric V., Christopher S. or Rob S., with at least a week’s notice, so someone can be scheduled to assist you.