Welcome to Community Church on this first Sunday of the New Year! We continue with our study of Isaiah 40 focusing on Hearing God’s Voice For the New Year! May God bless us in our worship today!
Thank You to Rising Phoenix Bakery for their continued donation of baked goods for our Sunday time of refreshments. As a way of thanking them for their generosity, please consider using them for your next baked goods purchase; be sure to let them know you heard about them here at Community Church!
If You Knew God Would Bless Your Request And You Would Not Fail, What Would You Ask God To Help You Achieve In 2019
Prayer Partners For Pastor Dave: Can you pray daily for Pastor Dave in 2019? Every two weeks, Pastor Dave sends a letter describing thanksgiving and requests along with some of his schedule. He has about a dozen people who have been doing that this past year and would love to have more prayer support for the new year. If you are willing to make this commitment, please see Pastor Dave.
– Our Christian sympathy is extended to Beth B. and her family at the passing of her husband Tony this past week. May our Lord bless them with His peace, comfort
Service Arrangements: memorial service on Thursday, January 10 here at Community Church. Visitation with family from 10 to 11 AM; Memorial Service for Tony Baker at 11 AM; luncheon to follow
– Roger R. remains in intensive care in a Florida hospital following a recent surgery. Let’s continue to remember Roger and Connie in prayer during this time.
– Brian D. returned home from a recent hospital stay. Let’s continue to lift Brian in prayer for continued healing and strength.
Thursday Men’s Bible Study will not meet on this day.
Sunday Morning Volunteers Are Still Needed:
– Sound Volunteers: We are looking for individuals who are comfortable using a computer and willing to help run the PowerPoint slides during worship services on Sundays. We need individuals who can make a commitment to attend worship practices and both Sunday services once every 3 weeks. There will be an open training session on Saturday, January 19 at noon for those interested. Please speak with Chris, Eric, or
– Nursery Attendants: Our nursery is a safe, fun place where parents may leave their small children (generally age 4 and under) during worship service so they may focus their attention on God’s message. Volunteers are needed to serve one time per two months during the 9 AM or 11:30 AM service; our current volunteer schedule has services with no attendants scheduled, which means the nursery will not be available during those services. If you are able to commit to serving in our nursery one time every other month in either our 9 AM or 11:30 AM service, please contact Dawn VanOost or Pastor Dave.